Up for sale is this Brand New 5pc Wood Lathe drive center set with interchanging tips. Now you can turn between centers very small to large stock by simply choosing the right head and mounting it to the arbor with the included allen wrench. This set will work on any lathe or cnc that has an MT2 taper on the headstock side of the lathe. The spring loaded centers help keep pressure but also reduce the possibility of the work piece flying off in the event of a catch. It does this by acting as a clutch, so when there is a catch and the teeth of the center try to come out the spring center holds firm and the teeth spin like a clutch.
- Set includes 4 spur centers tips 1/4″, 3/8″, 5/8″ and 1″ in diameter
- Teeth are hardened and the 3/8, 5/8 and 1″ have spring loaded centers
- Spring loaded center points in 3/8″, 5/8″ and 1″
- MT-2 tapered Arbor
- Turn very small to large stock with a quick change of the drive head
- Drive heads change with an allen key (included)